The Minnesota Football Coaches Association will award sixteen $500 scholarships to students who are currently enrolled in a Minnesota High School and are members of their high school football team.
● Applicant must plan to be enrolled in college for the 2020-21 school year.
● A minimum grade point average of 3.0 (B) is required. The student’s high school transcript must accompany the application.
● Student must write a 250 word essay that describes how the sport of football has impacted their life.
● Essay must be typed.
● Application must be accompanied by two letters of recommendation from high school faculty members familiar with the student’s academic and extra-curricular achievements.
● Head Football Coach must be a member of the MFCA.